gits4u.com  
 
 Home >  Airways>

Airways News 2015

  

   Jet Airways announced a flat 30% discount in flights

     Indian airways

NEW DELHI, August 12, 2015: Like ecommerce companies, it is the turn of airlines to offer discounts to celebrate the 69th Independence Day .While Air Costa has announced a discount of Rs.609 on every ticket across its network, Jet Airways  has announced a flat 30% discount in flights on both international and domestic sectors. Other carriers are expected to join the discount war soon.

For Air Costa, the booking period for discounted tickets begins from August 10, 2015 till August 14, 2015 and travel period begins August 20, 2015 till September 30, 2015. "Fares are non-refundable and only PSF and UDF are refundable," said a release from the airline.

The discount offering by Jet Airways begins today and continues till  August 14, 2015. The flat 30% discount tickets  are available for travel period between September 10, 2015, and April 14, 2016. - ET

Tatas Vistara starts flying

NEW DELHI/MUMBAI, January 11, 2015: New airline Vistara on Friday flew its first flight, and said its aim will be to "do it right" without making a big splash. The airline said it would not be "lavish or over-the-top" in the name of being a full service carrier.

Tata SIA Airlines, known by its brand name Vistara, is a joint venture between Tata Group and SIA. While Tata Sons has a majority 51 per cent stake, SIA has the remaining 49 per cent. The JV was announced in September 2014 to launch a full-service carrier in the country. The two JV partners had made attempts to enter the domestic skies earlier too, but in vain.

Vistara, which has two leased A320s as of now, will operate 148-seater Airbus A320-200 with 16 seats in business class, 36 in premium economy and 96 in economy, on these routes. The airline will operate flights from its Delhi base to Goa, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Srinagar, Jammu and Patna in the first year, the airline had stated in the plan, submitted to DGCA at the time of applying for AOP.



                                                   More...>

  IndiGo to buy 250 Airbus A320neo aircraft

 IndiGo inks $2.6 bn aircraft finance deal with ICBC

  AirAsia India to start flying from June 12

  British Airways’ dream launch

  Indian Airways News 2013

  More Indian Airways News 2014

   Indian Airways

                                                                                                                                                                                                        
 

Copyright ă 2006,  gits4u.com  All Rights Reserved.